My boys are so cute, right? For FHE this past week we have been talking about being safe and we made Child Safe Kits that you can get free in the mail. You put down all the important information of your child and what they look like and even put their fingerprints on it (messy with a 1 year old). Then you add a picture as well, so the pictures above are the ones I took to add. In preparation of us moving, we thought it would be a good idea, however even thinking that one of my children could go missing scares me to death.
2 comments:
I'm impressed you got AJ to stand in one place long enough and smile at the same time! They sure are adorable!
Mike was actually holding him there and I think tickling him as well. I was impressed that I got it on the second shot though.
Post a Comment