kids

kids

Monday, June 16, 2008

Daddy's boy

In honor of Father's Day yesterday, I am going to share some pictures of Mike and Jonathan. Jonathan really has become a Daddy's boy. Dada was Jonathan's first word and his first sign. Mikey is such a great dad.


The day Mikey became a Daddy, after waiting so long.


I love this picture of Jonathan looking up at his Dad.


Sleeping. I have so many pictures of Jonathan and Mike sleeping together. This is still a common occurrence.




Spending time with Daddy, always puts a big smile on Jonathan's face.


Being hung upside down by Daddy. Daddy always play the funnest games.


At the zoo.






Daddy, take my hand in yours & you will plainly see
How very much I need you now to love and care for me.
Teach me to be kind and loving, sharing and forgiving.
Show me through your acts of love the pure joy of living.
The years will pass by quickly and one day I will be grown,
I will pass what you have taught me onto children of my own.
Hold me always in your thoughts and remember when we are apart,
The special love between a child and a daddy's heart.

1 comment:

Bryce and Candice Blood Family said...

Your post made me teary thinking of Mike and how long he waited to be a dad. He is so awesome with all kids and little Jon is so blessed to have him for a dad. We certainly miss you guys! I can't believe how quickly time goes by.