kids

kids

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Aquarium

One of the things we like to do is visit the aquarium.  We have gone quite a few times, its not very big and rarely busy, so its the perfect place for me to go and take the boys and they can just run around and look at whatever they want.  It's great for these cold days we have been having and you just need to get out of the house.  Last time we went, I remember to grab the camera and took some pics.  Here are a few from our day.







1 comment:

Bryce and Candice Blood Family said...

I was just looking at pictures of Brylin and Paisley today when they were the exact same size as your boys! It made me cry to think how fast they have grown. Seriously, I don't think your boys could be any cuter and well...they don't get cuter just smarter and sasssssier!