kids

kids

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Happy Birthday JR!!!!

On the 15th JR turned 4 years old. I can't believe how big he is getting.

At 4 years old JR:

Loves to play pretend
Entertains himself quite well most the time
Is very athletic, loves to run
Loves everything construction trucks
Knows his alphabet and all his letter sounds
Knows how to navigate my computer quite well
Loves to play games
Loves playing with his cousins
Has grown so much (he has a dr. appt in a couple of weeks so I will try to post about how much he has grown after that)
Has a wonderful imagination
Is an awesome big brother (just ask AJ)
Is still my sweet boy that loves to cuddle

Can't believe my first baby is really 4 years old. 



Here are some pictures from the celebrations.







2 comments:

Maddy said...

Holy smokes has he grown! WOW! Just from your last family picture! Happy Birthday little man!

Bryce and Candice Blood Family said...

Lynda he is sooo cute. I wish we lived closer so he and Brant could play! Looks like he had a great birthday! What 4 year old doesn't!?!?!