kids

kids

Thursday, September 04, 2008

Pictures

I realized that I was due to post some recent pics on the blog so I downloaded the pictures that I had on my camera and there were 93. I have never had that many pictures in my camera at one time. I guess I have been too busy to think about downloading them.

Here are a few recent pics from today.




A couple picture from great-grandma's funeral. All the great-grandchildren received a balloon and they wrote messages to grandma and let them go outside.

Jonathan loved his balloon.


The balloons being released.


Jonathan's lone balloon. He didn't let his go with everyone else, he wanted to hold onto it a little longer.

1 comment:

Bryce and Candice Blood Family said...

Sooo cute and sooo big! He is such a handsome little guy, I love the haircut. Good thing he'll have good manners to match those good looks with you two as his parents. Unless he watches too much Simpsons...! I love the balloon idea. Fun and sentimental too. Hope life is well in Mississippi. I've officially decided nobody should ever move to Phoenix, it is too hot for too long, its worse than winter!